Document Management Software Development
Electronic Document Management System Functionality
Being an integral part of enterprise content management (ECM), custom Document Management systems are aimed at fulfilling the following functions:
- Storing electronic documents of any type (including word-processing files, PDFs, emails);
- Conducting a thorough search in the database by certain keywords;
- Comparing documents and finding similar ones;
- Grouping files by categories;
- Tracking edits and users who made them;
- Restricting access to files;
- Extracting and summarizing texts;
- Controlling the deletion of documents;
- Retrieving edited documents versions;
- Carrying out the above-mentioned operations via mobile devices.
NeuSoft has successfully implemented different DM solutions in a vast range of domain industries: healthcare, education, transportation and logistics, banking and finance, e-commerce and more.
You may opt for a custom electronic document management system or ask developers to customize or integrate one of the already existing ones.
EDMS Development Workflow
If out of the box systems are too complicated for your company or lack specific functionality, NeuSoft is willing to create a
custom DM system that would address all your business needs. Custom document management software development comprises the following phases:
- Analysis of the client’s industry and infrastructure;
- Design of an optimal workflow system;
- Prototyping, interface design, performance checking;
- Development and testing;
- Installation and integration;
- Client’s staff training;
- 24/7 tech support;
- Regular updates and functionality extensions.
Innovative Methods and Machine Learning
Thanks to the implementation of Machine Learning techniques and semantic tools, new DM systems can comprise the following components:
- Automatic categorization;
- Question-Answering System;
- Sentiment analyzer;
- Named entities extraction.
Find out more about a proprietary document and knowledge management system Intellexer.
NeuSoft has been conducting relevant studies and delivering Document Management solutions based on Documentum, Oracle Primavera, and SharePoint for more than 10 years. So, feel free to get in touch with our managers and learn details on the development and customization services we offer.