Software Quality Assurance Services
- An independent audit of the development provided by the present vendor is required.
- Technical support (including its cost) of a completed project becomes a challenge.
- Product quality enhancements are needed to increase overall business profitability.
- An onsite/nearshore software development process requires a dedicated software QA services team.
- Access to a unique experience, specific testing platforms, and software licenses becomes one of the major customer’s goals.
- Proper skills. You are free to review the CVs of software testers and choose the most appropriate skills for your project along with personal interviewing and necessary tests.
- Flexibility. Synchronization of our working shifts with business hours in your company.
- Cost reduction.
- Team size adjustment. A dedicated QA team can be scaled or downsized according to your business needs.
- Planning and management. If necessary, you can remotely perform a full quality control over the QA process planning.
Code review is one of the most effective defect removal activities. There’s no need to build the software or test it before the code review starts revealing the issues. Just looking at the code, keeping some code quality standards, it is possible to disclose many issues, including those hard to detect using other methods. In order to be effective, code review should be conducted by skilled developers. NeuSoft has such “gurus” at hand. They may evaluate the level of quality of your code and provide recommendations on how to improve it.
Web applications testing
Modern web applications are complex and interactive programs with sophisticated GUIs. Web applications are much more complicated than simple web pages because they former consist of both front-end back-end components. NeuSoft has extensive experience in the development and testing of complex web applications proven by numerous successful projects.
Usability testing is conducted in order to determine the extent to which the software product is understood, easy to learn, easy to operate and attractive to the users under specified conditions.
Usability or user experience evaluation is extremely important in terms of the quality and operational feasibility of a product. NeuSoft has user experience specialists who can help you assess usability of your software and give a recommendation on how to make it more user-friendly.
Mobile applications testing
The process of mobile apps testing is basically the same as for web and stand-alone applications. Nonetheless, there are some peculiarities to be considered when selecting techniques and tools for the testing of a mobile app.
One of the most difficult aspects of mobile app testing is device fragmentation. There is also a number of external factors that might affect the behavior of the developed app: phone calls and other interruptions, SD card interactions, network connections and low battery.